Sunday 26 August 2018

8 Nov 2017 - Tea break at 소나 카페 Sona fine dessert cafe

Decided to come here to take a rest from shopping.
 

I came here for the Champaign Sugar Ball becos it is the most popular item on the menu.
Popular maybe becos it is pretty??


Was so disappointed when the staff told me that the last Campaign Sugar Ball was taken by a group of Japanese ladies who sat next to me....
So disappointed....
The three ladies ordered three Champaign Sugar Balls....sobs...why don't they share??
I guess it goes to show that this Champaign Sugar Ball is really well received by ladies.
Here's a blog to show you how the Champaign Sugar Ball looks like.
This was ok....but common.....You know what I mean?

It is about 10 mins walk from Sinsa Station, exit 8 to Sona cafe.
You can also get to the cafe from the main street of Garosu-gil (which is indicated by the red dotted line).



No comments:

Post a Comment