Sunday 19 April 2020

7 April 2018 - My airbnb in Seoul

Arrived at my airbnb.
Somehow the monitor on the wall makes me feel safe.
I was mentally prepared to be staying in a small apartment.
It was a very last min booking and this was the cheapest.
Of course, I don't need so many beds but no choice.
The rest were too costly for me.
Oh ya, not forgetting the host's response was super fast too.
My top 3 MUST for an accommodation are:
  1. Clean
  2. Accessibility (Either ground floor or with elevator access, near subway)


I aimed this spot for me to hang my laundry.
Small area but I can shift the beds a little to make space.
 

 







No English instructions at all for everything but I can do with some guessing.
Everything looks ok but I will share with you my WORST airbnb experience at the end of my stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment