Sunday 26 April 2020

8 April 2018 - Enjoying my breakfast with the cherry blossoms

Bought my kimbap for breakfast and took the subway to Janghanpyeong Station for some Cherry Blossom ^^
Walk towards the river and along the river, you will see the cherry blossom trail. 



Kinda disappointed when I saw this tree cos most of the flowers have dropped...I think due to the rain.



Most of the flowers have dropped ............ㅠㅠ



How I wish I can see cherry blossoms from my apartment every Spring...








Though majority of the flowers have dropped, it still feels good to take a walk here ^^



Before the festival is over, most of the flowers have dropped.... ㅠㅠ



Nobody.....or maybe it was too early?


Many look alike pictures but as I was uploading these pictures, I really miss being in Korea.
I promised I will be back once the travel restrictions are lifted.
I will be back to do my part to boost up the economy for my beloved Korea.


Oh yeahhhhhhhhh ^^
Suddenly, I remembered my breakfast!!!
Hahaha...not really.
I was trying to find a nice spot with the most cherry blossoms still blooming above my head.
Hmmm.....as I look at this picture now, I feel kinda pathetic hahahahhaah
But it feels very nice to be eating in such a peaceful surrounding with the canopy of cherry blossoms ^^

The 아주마 who was making this 매콤한멸치김밥 Hot Anchovy Kimbap (3000won) told me it would be very spicy.
I told her its ok cos I think it would taste very delicious too!
And it was really really spicy.......but really really delicious too!!!
Fortunately, I bought the banana milk as milk can help to relieve the spiciness.
But still really spicy hahaha
Shiok!!











I did not walk till the part leading to 배봉산 Baebongsan but perhaps I would do so next Spring. 
I love taking walks in Korea during Spring and Autumn ^^
About 20mins walk from Janghanpyeong Station, exit 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment