Sunday 26 April 2020

9 April 2018 - Beautiful morning at Seoul National Cemetery 국립현훙원

Bought my breakfast and took the subway to Dongjak Station, exit 8 for 국립현훙원 Seoul National Cemetery. 
Quite easy to access to here.
Came here becos this place is known for cherry blossoms.



So I came here on the first day of the festival!















Just to show you that not every trees are cherry blossom trees ㅋㅋㅋ


























Ta da ~~~~
Remember I mentioned about the rice ball at Hongdae Station?
Found a nice place to enjoy this as my breakfast ^^
I chose spam rice ball ^^
I can still remember how delicious this rice ball was.
Every grains of the rice was nicely marinated with sesame oil ^^
There was another slice of spam in the middle ^^

I am a rice person and I usually have heavy breakfast.
This was really filling ^^
Yummmmmzzzzzzzz!!









Hahahahaaa....Yup!
I love these curtains of cherry blossoms ^^










No comments:

Post a Comment