Sunday 1 October 2023

10 Oct 2022 - Alpaca at 도치돌목장 DOCHIDOL RANCH

It cost about 8000 won for around 13mins. 
So tempted to get these cute alpaca but I did not....
You need to buy the tickets from the cashier at the souvenir shop.
After you come out from the souvenir ship, you will see these buckets of grass.
Grab one as this is included in your ticket. 
Such innocent and adorable eyes.....
Another sounveir shop where you can buy some carrots for the alpaca.
But from my experience, the alpaca spit out the carrots hahahaaa
There were some buckets of grass here as well.
Another space for the alpaca.
Over here, one can go inside to have a close interaction with the alpaca ^^
The alpaca at 도치돌목장 DOCHIDOL RANCH were super smart.
They recognised the bucket instead of the human being.
If they see you with the bucket, they will come to you.
However, if you show them an empty bucket, they will turn around and walk away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They did not even look back...
One have to remain calm when you see so many of them approaching you.
The alpaca here were quite aggressive.
Calm down and show them the empty bucket.
From my own experience here, they did not approach me whenever they see me empty handed.
This alpaca was soooooo adorable that I have to lure him/her to me with my empty bucket.
Of course, I did not show him/her that my bucket was empty.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Bucket dangling in front of my hp lol
Omo Omo ~~~
I went to another spot where they have some baby alpaca.
And they are toooo tooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Baby, come to me!
아이고~~~~~
How can I resist you ~~~~~
See?
That's what I meant when the alpaca saw you with a bucket.
The father was trying to feed the alpaca but the son was frightened by the sight of the alpaca following and crowding around them.
The alpaca were following them closely as the father and son tried to get away.
When a child gets frightened and crying, the parent will get panicky too.
I was dangling my bucket in front of my hp lol
I want to bring you home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kimchiiii~~~~
감사합니다 ^^
Ssoooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~
감사합니다 ~~~~
A small patch of pink muhly here.
Highly recommend this place.
I spent at least 3 hours here, and got to drag myself out reluctantly...
I went to another place with alpaca (in Jeju) in June 2023 and I definitely prefer Dochidol.
Come to Dochidol if you want an upclose and personal interaction with alpaca ^^
If you do not want the alpaca to chase after you, just drop your bucket when they are close lol

No comments:

Post a Comment