Sunday 1 October 2023

11 Oct 2022 - Enjoying the last moment at Dodu-dong Rainbow Coastal Road

Woke up for a morning walk along Dodu-dong Rainbow Coastal Road 도두동 무지개 해안도로 before I checked out the airbnb.
 The Rainbow coastal road was very near my airbnb so let's go!
Beaming with happiness when I saw the beautiful sky and beautiful ocean unfolding in front of me ^^
I love coastal walk ^^
Time to head back for check out ㅠㅠㅠ
I wanted to go back to 도두해녀의집 (as depicted by the red arrow)for my breakfast but they open at 10am.
I was staying nearby (as depicted by the blue arrow).
Not enough time to wait so I got to pass...
There was already a queue formed up before the eatery opens.
This picture was taken at 8.55am (Korean time).
So I got 고기국수 for breakfast from the Jeju airport....

I will be back JEJU!
Off to Seoul!

No comments:

Post a Comment