Sunday 1 October 2023

10 Oct 2022 - Beautiful sunset and a good dinner at Aewol

I took bus no 202 from 마노르블랑 Manor Blanc to Aewol.
It was a long journey but I made it in time for the SUNSET!!!
As I got off the bus, I saw the sun setting and quickly rushed to the nearest spot to enjoy the beautiful sunset ~~~
Dinner time a애월은혜전복
It is a few mins walk from the sunset spot.
I ordered the 전복돌솥밥 (Abalone hotstone rice) and grilled abalones.
The grilled fish was "service".
I eat a lot of abalones whenever I come to Jeju.
It comes with a wooden lid.
Remove the lid, mixed the rice, scoop up the rice into another plate.
Pour some drinking water into this hotstone pot and cover it.
The scorched rice with the water will be the last to finish.
One may find the rice as bland but it is supposed to be healthy food.
You can add some soy sauce if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment