Sunday 1 October 2023

10 Oct 2022 - Pink Muhly at 새빌카페 Saebil Cafe

Trying to catch as many pink muhly places as I could.
It cost about 7000won for less than 10mins.
Looks like the cafe was revamped from some hotel.
It was super duper crowded inside the cafe!
That two durians caught my attention!
How come got durian here???!!
Durian tarts!
I was so curious if it tasted good a not....
Not much varieties when I was there.
A lot of empty trays.
Probably the turn over rate was too fast...
Outdoor view was simply awesome!!
The pink muhly field was just right in front.
새별오름 Saebil Oreum was also in front (not in this picture)
But since it was raining, nobody sit there ㅠㅠㅠ
Nice ^^
새별오름 Saebil Oreum 
I heard one of the highlight of the Jeju fire festival was the burning of Saebil Oreum
I have not experienced the fire festival before but I could not imagine how it would be like..
Saebil Oreum as the background ^^ 
That's 새빌카페 Saebil Cafe.
The rain got heavier but that did not stopped people from taking pictures with the pink muhly ^^
Some people hiked up the Saebil Oreum.
I wanted to but I did not eventually cos the rain got a bit too heavy ㅠㅠㅠ
I could see the pink muhly field from afar!
Time to head to my next destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment