Monday 22 September 2014

Adjusting my momentum

I'm back! Damn sian.....Hahahahahaha...Still adjusting my momentum. Just now, I called up the bank to ask about some banking matters. The operator asked me a question and I replied,"네" without second thought....omg...

It had been a good learning experience in Yonsei KLI and certainly a good break away from work.  I wish I can study there for a longer period. BTW, don't ask me why I chose Yonsei yeah.  

I spent most of my days in Seoul and felt the air was so polluted with smokers. Smokers were everywhere on the road and it felt 진짜 suffocating. Imagine you are walking up a slope or taking a flight of stairs.  Someone in front of you is smoking as you tried to catch your breath. Usually, I will try to overtake the smoker. However not long later, I will met another person smoking...

Anyway, I am still feeling groggy and sleepy.  Give me time to update my post. If you are expecting many new and exciting happenings for this trip, sorry...NO. Like I said, I spent most of my days in Seoul ㅋㅋㅋ Most of my posts will be on food and a few new places which I have not been to in my previous trips ㅋㅋㅋ  I felt that I have put on much weight despite all the walking!  괜찮아 Diet starts the moment I reached SG.

My biggest regret for this trip was unable to meet up with two of my friends. 정말 미안해 ㅠㅠ
지금 자고 싶어....


No comments:

Post a Comment