Sunday 19 July 2015

12 April 2015 - Disappointing dosirak

My last full day in Seoul ㅠㅠ  So sad but happy at the same time.  Happy becos I will be meeting my dear 란 for dinner today! Yay!! I decided to spend my last day in Seoul doing some last minute shopping before meeting 란.  

Was craving so badly for dosirak and decided to check out Miss Lee cafe in Myeongdong(about 2 mins walk from Euljiro 1-ga Station, exit 5/6)


Yayyyy!!! 
I miss this dosirak so much after having it for the second time in my winter trip, http://happydalki.blogspot.sg/2015/01/30-nov-2014-non-stop-eating.html
I remembered it tasted so much better than the first time I had them.
 
Sad to say...it did not tasted as what I had expected.
The kimchi was a bit watery and not really nice.
The sausage was not tasty as well.
So disappointing ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment