Saturday 2 May 2020

9 April 2018 - Seoul Grand Park Cherry Blossom Festival 2018

Wanted to get lunch first before coming to Seoul Grand Park but the place I wanted to go happened to be closed for some events.
So I decided to head straight to Seoul Grand Park for more cherry blossoms.
Seoul Grand Park is one of the popular spot for Cherry Blossoms during Spring.
I came here a few times before and today I will check out a different spot in the park.





 






The festival ran from 7 Apr till 22 April 2018.
Yup I went to check out the lake this time.




I think I sat here by the lake for at least 30mins cos the place was so peaceful and nice.





Time to head back.


Normally, the pictures showing Seoul Grand Park during Spring would be the road leading to the park lined with cherry blossoms.
Well, the lake was a really nice place to me as well. 
I took this cable car ride before and I love it (despite the fact that I am afraid of height)!
Bye Seoul Grand Park!
See you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment