Saturday 6 June 2020

17 Nov 2018 - 성원과의 데이트 ^^

Met up with 성원 and he introduced this place 명랑핫도그 Myungrang hot dog to me.
Too small lol
Here's a blog showing better pictures : https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=wownsalswjd2&logNo=221267330843&widgetTypeCall=true
I forgot 성원 told me what is this for...lol
When I am with my Korean friends, I relax and not bother to think of anything hahah
Our hot dogs ^^
And this was really good!!!

I think 명랑핫도그 Myungrang hot dog has a several outlets.
We went to the one at Jongno.
Only 1 min walk from Jongno-3ga station, exit 15.
We walked to WaraWara and had our dinner.
If you have followed my blog, you will know this is my favorite of Soju + Beer = 소맥
성원 is not particular about food but very particular with 안주 Anju (food consumed with alcohol) lol
He was flipping through the menu searching for suitable Anju but could hardly find the one he likes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
This crab meat and egg soup was really good!!
골뱅이무침 Golbaengi-muchim (spicy sea snails noodles)
You can check out what it is from Recipe by Maangchi
This was so yummy!
I think he likes this cos he will order this dish whenever we drink.
Walking towards Euljiro to take subway back...
Passed by some X'mas lighting.
How I wish I can be in Seoul during Christmas...
Passed by the convenient store just before I reached my airbnb.
Couldn't resist a bowl of ramyeon hahahahahha 
Reached airbnb and couldn't resist this 떡 which I bought earlier.
Omg....Why was I always so hungry in Korea!! 
So yummy ^^
I am not a fan of those tteok 떡 for cooking but super big fan of this kind of tteok (for snacks)...if you know what I mean lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment