Saturday 13 June 2020

30 Mar 2019 - Very delicious pork noodle in Sinchon

Its going home time again!!
Took the nite flight OZ752 11.10pm on 29 Mar.

The biggest was mine of course lol
My first time to see this luggage rack on the subway train.
Good!
Deposit my luggage at the travel centre at Honggik Univ Station, near to exit 5/6 and made my way to Sinchon to find lunch.
Stumbled upon this restaurant behind an alley and decided to have my lunch here.

Its 고기국수 (Noodles with Pork Soup) of course!!
I did not have any high expectations but I really love 고기국수 ^^
This bowl of 고기국수 came as a surprise to me.
It was one of the best I have eaten.
The meat was firm and generous.
The soup was flavorful.
The noodles was of very chewy texture!!
The kimchi was nice too!!
What an unexpected discovery!!
Hahahaha
Lined up the fatty parts nicely lol
I dun eat the fatty parts.
Only 4 mins walk from Sinchon Station, exit 1/2.
Not sure if they are still there but I would be very sad if they have closed down.
Ever since I found this place, I would make it a point to eat here whenever I come to Sinchon.

No comments:

Post a Comment