Saturday 13 June 2020

19 Jan 2019 - Love Yourself

I managed to purchase BTS concert tickets online *Indeed so grateful*
The tickets came in time as a birthday gift for my niece's 21st years old ^^
Although our seats were far away but we could not be more grateful.
I believed anyone who wanted to watch BTS concert badly, would agree, "as long as can be inside".
Cos BTS concert would be so super HAPPENING!!! 

The queue was unbelievably long....really unbelievably long..
We only managed to enter the stadium about 15mins before the time of concert. But we were not thinking how long we waited, we were only worried that we would miss out the beginning of the concert. The securities were really nice and friendly. One of them kept saying," Dun worry dun worry, BTS will wait for you. Dun look at your hp, watch your steps." He really made me laugh lol

Super happening ambiance as we stepped foot into the stadium.



I know...pictures are boring...
Well, just wanna post them here for memories..













My favorite part ^^



Very easy to identify whose my bias right lol

















Thank you for coming to Sg!!


No comments:

Post a Comment