Sunday 14 June 2020

30 Mar 2019 - My routine places at Yongsan station

Usually on my first day arrival in Seoul, I will do my routine stuff.
This includes grocery shopping either at Homeplus at Hapjeong station or Emart in Yongsan station and a visit to the hairdresser.
Today, I came to Emart at Yongsan station.
This shop located in the station selling tteok is also part of my routine to drop by and buy a piece of tteok to eat :p
Tiramisu Chocoball Tteok
Cookies & Cream Tteok
I like this, Injeolmi Honey Tteok ^^
My always must was 
Mugwort Tteok.

Injeolmi Castella Choco Tteok

My first time to see this, Pineapple vinager!
I like the Green apple and Pomegranate flavor.
Available in SG too but I hardly buy in SG cos it costs more lol
Usually I am very stingy in SG so that I could spend more in my second home.
Hahahaa
My friends dunno why love this so much and kept eating this during our Autumn trip in 2018.
So I bought this to "help" them reminisced good old times by showing them the picture of me eating it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hehehee..
Bought this (cookies & cream flavor) and my usual Mugwort Tteok.
Ermmm....I finished my Mugwort Tteok the moment I left the shop.
So soft!
Not bad but I still prefer my Mugwort Tteok lol

No comments:

Post a Comment