Sunday 14 June 2020

31 Mar 2018 - Dakgalbi lunch with my host at 춘천집 닭갈비 막국수

My hosts, Grace and husband insisted to treat me for lunch.
So "paiseh" but also felt bad to turn them down again.
So we came to this popular dakgalbi restaurant in Sinchon for lunch.

My second time here.
The first time was in 2014 with my classmates.
Grace and husband lived in Jamsil but came all the way to Sinchon...so paiseh..



Cheese is a must for us!!
Hahahaa
 


About 4 mins walk from Sinchon station, exit 1/2.
After a good lunch, the couple suggested to have coffee.
So we walked around the neighborhood to find a nice cafe.
They showed me this place,Gyeongui Line Book Street 경의선책거리
Although I took a walk in this place before but I did not check out any cafes here.
There was one hotteok place which I recently discovered (in early 2020) but not sure if it is still there.
Hope it will be still there when I go to Hongdae again.
The loving couple ^^
We decided to settle for this cafe.
We had a good chat over coffee and tea ^^
Grace's husband was very chatty becos he speaks English and a little Mandarin.
I can see that they are such a loving couple.
Grace was a very beautiful lady and their daughter was just as beautiful.
They rejected my offer to pay .....
Omg...so paiseh...
It was less than 15 mins walk from the dakgalbi restaurant to the cafe.
They showed me around the neighborhood as well.
Till this date, I am still very thankful that I have met them in my life.
감사합니다.

No comments:

Post a Comment