Wednesday 23 June 2021

14 Nov 2019 - At 장림포구

I took the subway to Jangnim Station, exit 1 for my next stop, 장림포구, Jangrim Port .
From exit 1, I walked about 3 mins to take village bus no.5 at 장림초동학교” (red arrow showing the bus stop).  
From here, I took the small village bus no.5 at 3.06pm.
You may have to keep a look out for the bus stop to alight.
For me, I kept a lookout for the surroundings.  
Besides me, there were 3 people who got off at the same stop.
Anyway, I got off at 장림포구(늘푸른 식품)” at 3.16pm
Walk 1 min to 장림포구 Jangrim Port (red marker) .   
The red arrow shows the bus stop where I got off.
Took me so long to check out this place..




A very quiet place when I was there.
Most of the shops were closed.
A pretty small place.
Nothing much here but you can come if you have free time to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment