Tuesday 29 June 2021

15 Nov 2019 - Cafe hopping at Gijang - Cafe 2

So from Hayden Cafe, I walked about 5 mins to the next cafe, 
which was supposed to be Climb Tower Cafe.
Climb Tower cafe.
But changed my mind after I saw the exterior lol
However from several blogs, I think the interior felt quite nice
.
You can check out this blog to see the cafe.
I was again distracted by another cafe (as shown by the red star) which was facing the sea lol
Yup, this cafe caught my attention. 
Caffe Bay 266
The interior was normal. 
But I love this!
It did not seemed to have an extensive menu as compared to Climb Tower Cafe 
but food and drink were not important to me at that point of time ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway, I am not sure if this cafe is still in operation since I could not locate it on the map when I was doing this post. 
Moving on to the last cafe, Greetvicoffee그릿비 .

No comments:

Post a Comment