Tuesday 29 June 2021

15 Nov 2019 - Cafe hopping at Gijang - Cafe 3

From Cafee Bay 266, I walked to the next cafe, Greetvicoffee 그릿비.
I did not see many people along my way.
Reaching!
That building on the left ^^
Yup ^^
Actually, I was looking forward to check out this cafe.
Seems like a popular cafe in Gijang. 
Hahaha probably look the same to you but I really love this kind of places.
Contemplating between indoor and outdoor seating cos it was quite windy and cold.
Finally decided to sit outdoor with my hot tea.
I did not take photos of the interior because there were too many people.
Among the 3 cafes, I like Greetvicoffee 그릿비 most ^^
Finished my tea pretty fast as it turned cold easily lol
That was the bus stop to alight if you are coming by bus.
From the cafe, I crossed the road, intending to take bus no. 188 back to Ilgwang Station but the bus stop was not obvious (no signature anywhere) so I took a taxi instead.
Got on the taxi at 3.21pm and reached the station at 3.25pm.
Taxi fare was 3900won.
Train schedule at Ilgwang Station

No comments:

Post a Comment