Tuesday 29 June 2021

15 Nov 2019 - One of the filming locations in " “Fight my way 쌈 마이웨이”


From Ilgwang station, I took the subway to Jigegol Station, exit 2 for the last stop on my itinerary.  
Made my way to one of the filming locations in " “Fight my way 쌈 마이웨이”.
I wanted to check out the other filming locations in this drama but due to time constraint, I chose to come here.
Very easy to get here from Jigegol Station, exit 2.
Got this from one of the blogger (sorry I forgot which blog).
I went up by the route in blue. 
I did not check out the corner shown by the pink arrow.
A slope up...
The building with green walls was the place where the filming took place.
Surprised to see sunset when I turned around! 
Familiar?
View from where I stood.
This is really bad for kneecaps :(

No comments:

Post a Comment