Monday 29 April 2013

Haiya heck lah

Its been 5 days since I came back from my second home. My post-vacation blues seem to be more severe than ever ㅎㅎㅎ  I still cannot get used to standing on my left whenever I take the escalator. I craved so much for Korean food especially 재육 볶음 and 볶음밥.  I don't know why I am craving so much for these two dishes.  Probably becos I bought a lot of kimchi back ㄱㄱㄱ.  I think I will cook these two dishes by this weekend! 

And...most importantly, I miss Korea and a friend a lot. Someone whom I cherish very much.  When I tell you I miss you, it means I really do cos "I miss you" doesn't come easy from me.  

Looking forward to dinner tomorrow with my friends at 왕대박 ^^ Yeah...my friends asked me out for dinner and I said,"Only Korean food." ㅎㅎㅎ   I think they have expected me to say this!

No comments:

Post a Comment