Sunday 30 March 2014

19 Mar 2014 - 오징어 버거 from Lotteria

The itinerary for the day was a day trip to 울산 Ulsan for 대왕암공원 Daewangam Park and 신전시장 Sinjeong Sang-ga Market, followed by 깡통시장 Busan Bupyeong Kkangtong Night Market. The guy at the reception suggested that I should take the airport bus to Ulsan becos it will be much faster than making a trip to Nopo-dong Bus Terminal or Haeundae Bus Terminal.  Great advice but it would also mean that all my research done on getting to Ulsan is useless and I was not sure where will the airport bus drop me at Ulsan. I did an online search and it said the bus will stop at Taehwa rotary. Aiyo...where is Taehwa rotary??? How far is it away from Sinjeong Sang-ga Market or Daewangam Park??  I have a feeling it is not far from Sinjeong Sang-ga Market. Aiya heck. Just go!!

I must have my breakfast to start the day ㅋㅋㅋ
Bought this delicious squid burger 오징어 버거 from Lotteria.
Its a bit spicy but so nice ^^

I preferred this to the shrimp burger.
It was about 8am when I took the Light Rail to Gimhae Aiport. This is the view from the Light Rail. Actually, I wanted to check out 삼락생태공원 Samnak Riverside Sports Park which is not far from my hotel. Is this the one or something similar? Hmmm...maybe the scenery will be nicer in a month's time.


No comments:

Post a Comment