Monday 31 March 2014

벚꽃보다 당신이 더 그리워요

My friend sent me this picture taken at 송파나루공원 - 석촌호수 (Songpa Naru Park -Seokchon lake) this afternoon. Told her to check out the place becos I love the cherry blossom there. The whole place was like a fairytale to me ㅋㅋㅋ

Saw this on KTO's FB just now :

"The cherry blossom festivals have been moved to an earlier date: 
Yeouido Cherry Blossoms Festival - Apr 5 to 10. 
Seokchon Lake Cherry Blossoms Festival - Apr 4 to 6." 

Oh oh! Somebody just posted this on FB at SG local time 10pm: 
"Yeouido Cherry Blossom Festival. Finally anounced changed schedule 3rd-13th April. *National assembly station, Line 9" 

Cherry blossoms bloom much earlier than the actual forecast this year. Seoul was much warmer this March compared to the previous years. I realised I have missed the cherry blossom by only A WEEK!!!! *Scream* 

Told 재 I am so sad that I missed the flowers by a week. 사실은 당신에게 이렇게 말하고 싶어요. 당신이 벚꽃보다 더 그립다고...


***********************************************************************************************************************
1 April 2014
My friend whatsappt me this picture this morning.  It was taken at Seoul Grand Park. Looks like the cherry blossoms here have not really bloom yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment