Sunday 2 March 2014

Needs more improvement!


Seaweed soup should be one of the easiest soup to make. 
I followed the recipe from Aeris Kitchen but I did not use 샘표 향신 간장 becos it contains beef.
I use this instead.  
Bought it from Lotte Mart@Bugis.
It contains anchovy, prawns and kelp.
However, I find the taste is rather light.
 I will probably make my own broth if I am going to make this soup again.
 
내가만든김국
I also tried cooking 제육 볶음 with reference from Aeris kitchen
I used fresh orange juice etc and marinated the meat last night. 
내가만든제육 볶음.
Somehow, the meat was not as tender as I wanted it to be.
What went wrong......... ㅠㅠ
I will try cooking this dish again!!!
Couldn't resist cooking a sunny side up ㅋㅋㅋ 
Becos this is the moment I have been waiting for!!!
To mix everything together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment