Tuesday 10 October 2017

17 April 2017 - Dosirak for breakfast ^^

Back to 초량이바구길 Choryang Ibagu-gil street once again becos I was not happy with myself that I did not get to eat my Dosirak the night before -__-  It was raining and the rain got heavier as I made my way there but I did not care.  If I did not have it in this trip, I will have to wait for a long time to be back to eat it!  그래서 안돼!!!  가야 해 !! I was very glad that I persisted to take the monorail up to check out the Busan night view the night before.  If I have waited for this morning, I would not be able to have a good look of the view since it was raining heavily. That is why I always tell myself, whatever I want to do or eat, I better do/eat first. We never know what is going to happen the next minute.
My shoes and socks were soaked but I had no regrets.
Here I go again. 

It opens from 10am to 8pm but dun go too late becos I was here before 7.30pm the night before and they told me it was closed.
1) 시락국밥 Not sure what is this but it looks like some kind of wild vegetable gukbap (veg rice soup)
2) 추억의 도시락 Dosirak (Memory Lunchbox)
3) 소고기국밥 Beef rice soup



Yummy ^^
It may not be anything fantastic but I love this...really really love this ^^

Shake it Shake it!!

To reach here, you can refer to my earlier post - Awesome-busan-night-scene.html

No comments:

Post a Comment