Saturday 23 December 2017

22 April 2017 - Back at 미나리식당 Mirari Sikdang

Back at 미나리식당 Mirari Sikdang (Yeonnam dong branch) for dinner ^^
This eatery provides very tasty and affordable set meal which I strongly recommend ^^
I saw they opened a new branch at Sinchon during my Autumn trip 2017.
I think they have English menu.
I tried the non spicy grilled pork this time.
The first item on the menu was the spicy grilled pork which I tried previously.

A bit sad to see they replaced the steam egg with cold toufu.

I dun like cold toufu but surprisingly, this cold toufu was really delicious ^^
The garlic was so good that I finished all of them!



7000 won for such a yummy and satisfying meal!
Nearest subway station to this branch is Hongik Univ Station, exit 3.
Direction to this branch stated in my earlier post, Neighbourhood that I love 

No comments:

Post a Comment