Saturday 23 December 2017

22 April 2017 - Shopping mall day

Making my way to Starfield Hanam.
I took the subway to Jamsil Station, exit 7 for bus no. 9302.
The bus stop is about 2 mins walk from exit 7.


I think you can take 9303 as well.
Anyway, I got on bus 9302 at 12.26pm.
I got off at Hanam Starfield bus stop at 1.01pm.
There was no English announcement of the stops on the bus.
Shinsegae is across the road and Starfield is on the right (not captured in this picture).
Cross the road.
Starfield Hanam as shown by the arrow.
I waas wondering if I can/should alight at the next bus stop(I think the bus stop is called Starfield car park) instead.
From Shinsegae to Starfield is only about 3mins walk anyway.

I am not a shopping mall person but I came here becos of the drama,"푸른 바다의 전설".
Ermmmm.....I was trying to recall and feel the scenes in the drama lol
Ya....sounds stupid I know but I like the drama a lot.
I remembered the Timberland shop in the drama ㅋㅋㅋ
So this was the escalator in the drama ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
 
Taking a break at LeTao.
Not hungry but wanted to try out the Fromage cheesecake.

Yeah...I did not try in Singapore lol
The hype lasted for a while in the Korean sns but by the time I tried, the hype was almost over.



Niceee... ^^
For my return trip, I took 9303 (need not cross the road) at 3.41pm and reached Jamsil Station, exit 6 at 4.21pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment