Friday 15 June 2018

6 Nov 2017 - 1st day routine in Seoul

Went to Homeplus to shop for grocery after a good dinner.
Yup.  All my favorite drinks in one basket ^^
This is considered very cheap right??
Pepero Day on 11 Nov ^^ 
Wow I did not know there were so many cute Pepero other than the normal standard ones.
Spoilt for choices lol
DIY would be really meaningful ^^
This was so darn cheap!!
Fariprice Finest was selling at something like less than $4sgd per packet??
I did not try in SG cos I think chips in Cola or Sprite taste would taste weird...
Since they were so cheap....
The laver almond was the best!
LOL
I bought small packs of the laver almond for my friends and colleagues and all of them said its nice.
So far, I have not seen this in SG.
잘자.
좋은 꿈 꿔 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment