Sunday 22 December 2019

3 April 2018 - Checking out Bijarim

As there was some delays in my plan due to my HP, I took a taxi at 1.14pm from Hamdeok beach to Bijarim.
I reached Bijarim at 1.41pm.
Taxi fare was 18000won.
Above was the admission fees for Bijarim but it was free entry when I was there due to some holiday I think.







Bijarim is quite a small place and I finished exploring the place in less than an hour.
If you are not into trees and plants, you should skip this place.

My next destination was 백약이오름 Baekyagi Oreum and there was a bus from Bijarim to the oreum.
You can see the bus stop when you walked out of Bijarim.
The bus stop as shown by the arrow in the picture.
The red arrow shows "Bijarim Forest 비자림" and blue arrow shows "Abu Oreum 아부오름"
Abu Oreum is walking distance to Baekyagi Oreum.
This was the bus stop where I took bus no.810-2.
The bus arrived at 2.50pm.
There was a bus attendant on the bus and you can let her know your stop so that she alert you when you reach your stop.
The bus that I took happened to have a screen and voice announcement of the bus stop names. 
The stop before "Abu Oreum 아부오름" was "Songdang-ri Village".


No comments:

Post a Comment