Wednesday 25 December 2019

3 April 2018 - Hiking up Abu Oreum 아부오름

I got off at this stop,"Abu Oreum 아부오름" for a 25mins walk to 백약이오름 Baekyagi Oreum.
It was about 3.12pm when I reached here.
Not too sure if there are other buses from Bijarim to Baekyagi Oreum though.
Feel free to share in the comment section if you knew of any ^^
Glad to see some cars here which shows there are signs of human Hahahhaa
Started walking towards the direction of 백약이오름 Baekyagi Oreum.
It was really beautiful just by walking along the road
However, I began to get worried when I could not seem to see anything/anyone ahead of me.
I did an estimated calculation for the time needed.

Got worried that it could be around 5.30pm by the time I got back here for the return bus trip.
Kinda risky cos I didn't want to be the only one waiting for the bus in such a quiet surrounding.
Abu Oreum 아부오름

After walking for 5mins, I changed my mind and turned back to Abu Oreum Hahahahah
Mai gek kiang aka better not to act smart.



I was taking selfies of myself when a Korean lady walked up to me and offered to take pictures for me.
So nice of her!
I think she worked here. 

Almost reaching!
It was a quick climb to reach the top but it got quite steep as you get closer to the top.

Wowwww at the top ^^





















Time to head down ^^
It was quite a small place.
I started at 3.40pm and completed one round at 4.20pm.
It would be faster if I did not stop to take pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment