Sunday 15 December 2019

3 April 2018 - Hidden gem at Hamdeok beach

So up I go!
It was not steep actually.



It was breathtaking to look at the sea from here.
Absolutely!!!




Yup the yellow patch field I mentioned in my previous post was this patch of canola flowers ^^





1
I dun care if anyone says my pictures look the same!
These were the beautiful moments that will stayed in my memory ^^








I was delighted and a little scared when I saw the horses.
Scared becos I was afraid they would come towards me.
But no.  They were too busy eating grasses and lazing in the sun ^^
Yup another horse ^^


It was not a big place.
I walked and walked until I saw this signage.
Not sure if this signage is still there
.
Heading back...



This place is called 함덕서우봉.
I came to know about this place from the Koreans' sns.
A truly hidden gem.
Do drop by if you are at Hamdeok Beach or Cafe Delmoondo.
Disclaimer : Canola flowers happened to be in season during my travelling period.

No comments:

Post a Comment