Sunday 15 December 2019

3 April 2018 - Surroundings of my airbnb & back to Cafe Delmoondo 델문도 카페

Good morning as I walked happily to the bus stop.



My airbnb host told me next month ie May, these green barley fields will be more beautiful ^^



My mobile phone suddenly blank out for 30mins.
 I almost gave up going to the place I wanted to go cos I depended on my phone for googling & GPS.
Fortunately, it came back alive again..Thank goodness!!!
It kinda delayed my schedule so I decided to change my plan and took a taxi to one of my favorite cafe in Jeju.
Yup Cafe Delmoondo 델문도 카페 always!!
My taxi fare was 19000won....Ouch.....but its ok.
Express bus no. 300 time schedule.
The place circled in red was the bus stop at my airbnb, the one circled in red was Hamdeok beach.
The express bus 300 which I can take from my airbnb to reach cafe Delmoondo.
No need to change bus and it took about 1hr 47mins.
By car its about 45mins.
There are other buses that reach here but I need to change bus.



The cafe opens at 7am I think.
That is one of the reasons why I like this cafe cos I am an early bird even on vacations hahhaha
I reached here about 10.45am so there were more varieties of breads and pastries!












Yup I can finish them! Hahahaha
Usually I take heavy breakfast ㅋㅋㅋ
See the foggy place in the picture?
That is a hidden gem in this area.
If it gets foggy, you will not notice the hill there but you can still walk over.
It is less than 10mins walk from the cafe.









Walking across Hamdeok Beach to get to that small hill ^^
The sea water at Hamdeok beach was really really beautiful~~~~


Approaching the hidden gem.
It looks far due to the fog but it was really not far.
Becoming more visible ^^
The fog comes and goes pretty fast.



At the hidden gem, you can also take a walk along the coast ^^
I climbed up the hill.
Not a steep hill.
Any guess what is that yellow patch field there?
Its canola flowers ^^

Here's my previous post on Cafe Delmoondo 


No comments:

Post a Comment