Sunday 29 December 2019

3 April 2018 - Help from a kind lady

Completed my hike at Abu Oreum 아부오름 and I walked along the road looking for the bus stop for my return trip. Hmmmm....not within my sight though...

Suddenly, a bus stopped beside me (not at a bus stop) and the bus attendant asked me where I was heading to. It was bus 810 and I got on the bus at 4.42pm at the same side of Abu Oreum. I told her I was heading towards Jeju Bus Terminal. She told me to get on her bus first but I will need to change to another bus (bus no. 211 or 221) for Jeju Bus terminal. I can't express how grateful I was, to met this kind lady.

I forgot what she said.
I can only remember she told me to take 
bus no. 211 or 221 back to Jeju Bus Terminal.

I got off bus no. 810 at about 4.48pm and she told me to take bus no. 211 or 221 from that bus stop ahead. 
Such a beautiful canola field behind the bus stop ^^.


Yup this was the bus stop where I got on bus no. 221 at 4.56pm and reached Jeju Bus Terminal at 5.37pm.


Took bus no. 202 back to airbnb and reached my airbnb bus stop at 6.21pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment