Monday 30 December 2019

4 April 2018 - Another must go cafe in Jeju


Not much food varieties which I think is not uncommon for cafes with good view.


I was welcomed by this awesome sea view as I stepped foot onto the 2nd floor of the cafe.
Simply jaw dropping....

You got to be there to feel it.

So glad to be the first few to reach here.
I can take photos at my own pace ^^




The third floor. 

I told myself I will want to stay here or at Hamdeok Beach in my next trip to Jeju!

That was my black pork sausage roll & coffee ^^
The wind was too strong and the paper box for my sausage roll was blown away as I was eating it lol
So how does it taste?
My ans : Normal.


My favorite spot in the cafe was here.
I could spend at least half a day here just by looking at the sea.
Super 
therapeutic to be here~~~~
Besides Cafe Delmoondo 델문도 카페, 
쉼표 카페 is my favorite cafe in Jeju!!!
View from the washroom hahahhaa



Took a walk at Hyeopjae beach before heading back to Hallim Port.

No comments:

Post a Comment