Friday 1 January 2021

12 June 2019 - Short summer trip back home ^^

Catching the nite flight back home!
Usually, I dun eat much for nite flight.
Reached ^^
This opens at 8am.
Had my breakfast while waiting for the Travel Centre to open.
Cos I ordered my EG sim card online.
I am used to EG sim card....
Not bad but I would prefer to have my rice & noodles when I am in Korea!
Usually, I will stay in Hongdae but I changed to the Coex area for this summer trip. 
So I will take the CALT limousine bus 6103 to Coex City Airport Terminal.
The ticket counter was outside exit 7 (Incheon airport, Terminal 1).

I managed to catch the bus in time ^^
The next bus was 8.40am.
Very comfortable ride.
Really to snooze off ^^
The last stop for bus 6103 was the Coex City Airport terminal.
The bus reached Samseong station, exit 2 at 9.44am. 
I can't recall if this was the second last stop(Somewhere outside Grand Intercontinental Hotel).
My airbnb was nearer to this stop rather than Coex City Air Terminal but I got off at Coex City Air Terminal becos I needed a locker to deposit my luggage before check in time.
There are lockers in Samseong subway station but most of the time, the lockers at the stations were taken up.
Higher chances to get a locker at the City Airport Terminal especially when I reached here early.
There was once whereby I reached the City Airport Terminal in the early afternoon and I was left with one locker.
Super lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment