Saturday 2 January 2021

14 June 2019 - Brunch at Darling Kitchen 달링키친

I have been looking forward to come to Darling Kitchen 달링키친 to try out their food while enjoying their terrace view.

Wanted to buy some bread from here after brunch but I forgot about it :(
This bakery was beside Darling Kitchen. 

Yummzzzz

OMGggg...so many people..



I went up to the second floor.









 
I ordered the Anchovy Oil Pasta 18000won and ice Orange Latte 7000won.
I could smell the aroma of my oil pasta before it reached me :P

This was so good!!

This orange latte was nice too!
The terrace view was not as nice as I thought but I would definitely want to come back to try other dishes.

Nearest subway stations can be either Gangnam-gu office station, exit 2 or Hakdong station, exit 1.
About 10-15mins walk to the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment