Friday 1 January 2021

13 June 2019 - Super delicious and cheap Donkatsu in Gangnam

Time for lunch after some shopping at Gangnam Underground Shopping Mall.
From Gangnam Station, exit 10/9 (Green line), I walked about 10-15mins to my lunch place.
I thought it would be super hot for this trip, that I even packed a portable fan and thin clothing.
But I was so wrong....
It was windy and very often more of cold than hot throughout my few days stay.

Surprised and excited to came to this building cos it felt so super local!
Reminds me of SG City Plaza in the older days.
I think I saw the queue..
Reviews said that one got to reach here early for lunch although they are open at 11am/11.30am.
I reached here at 11.49am.
Here's the donkatsu place, 아빠곰 수제 돈까스.
Fully packed before 12pm.
Wide varieties and different combination sets.
I got my food at 12.10pm ^^
Not too long of a waiting time.
냉모밀 set with치즈돈까스 9500won
My cold buckwheat noodles set with cheese donkatsu ^^
Yummzzzzzzzzzz.........



Everything was so yummy!!!
Cheap and very delicious!!
Why did I delayed till now to come...
I hope to come here again!
Hope they are still surviving well!

No comments:

Post a Comment