Friday 1 January 2021

13 June 2019 - Lockers at City Airport Terminal

Got on bus, 6103 from Incheon airport at 8.25am.
Reached the last stop, City Airport Terminal at 9.48am.

Once you got off the bus, you will see this entrance.
You will see the the lockers right after this entrance.
Yup, the lockers are just 2 steps away from the bus bay.
The bigger lockers are on the bottom right.

There were still plenty of empty lockers.
Mine was no.18.
My luggage might be able to fit into the ones on the second row (no. 2 to 23) but I did not want to carry my heavy luggage up and down. 
My luggage was 25 inches and it fits in the second largest locker (Bottom left) nicely.


This level and one level up was where I bought my bus ticket for my return trip, my check-ins and immigration checks on the day of departure. 
9.53am.
Off to my first stop, to give thanks for the safe flight at the temple.

During my previous trips, I did my research for lockers near my airbnb cos my host was unable to give me a confirmation whether I can have early check-in. This is normal since it depends whether there is a guest before the day of my arrival. I checked the lockers at Samseong station a few times at different time intervals. They were usually fully taken up. There were no travel centre for luggage deposits in this area, unlike Hongdae. My host said I could try to leave my luggage at the counter where the apartment security guard was stationed. Yes, "try to"....so unhelpful.  I did not try to do that since it was not the guard's responsibility to look after my luggage.  
So am I worried that the lockers at City airport Terminal would be always be full after I share this tipYes but I think this should be shared cos I have great difficulties to find a place to deposit my luggage when I wanted to stay in this area.  I wanted to ask for good sharing in my comment section but I closed it becos I received TOO MANY NUISANCE ADs here.  Brazilian wax also want to share their ads here.  WTShit.  I believed most of the time, the comments were made by the same irritating fellow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment