Friday 1 January 2021

13 June 2019 - My Airbnb for this summer

I collected my luggage from the locker and checked in to my airbnb.
The airbnb that I stayed before in Hongdae were nicer then this but it was quite a last min booking.
This apartment was near to the City Airport Terminal and of lift level so that met my very basic requirements. 
Laundry hanger was another requirement but since it was a short trip, it was not a must have.
It was quite stuffy and warm when I entered this apartment.



No filter.
This was from wiping the floor.
I will usually wipe the place including remote controls, door handles, hair dryer etc before I unpacked my stuff...
Ehhh nope.
The first thing I will wipe is the digital door lock, followed by the switches and my luggage before I roll it into the room.
Hahahahahahahaaaaa
YES. OCD.

You can imagine how much more OCD I have become since the outbreak of COVID 19.
Only those who have the same OCD as me, can understand....

During my trips back to Korea in 2019, I stayed in a few different units in the same building.
They have the same unusual door lock, which even my Korean friend felt it was unusual. 
I did not know that I have to push up the door handle to lock it.
Usually after closing the door, it will be locked.
In this case, I still need to push the handle up to lock it.
If I did not push up, it is not locked.
Fortunately or you can say it is another type of OCD, I was not used to digital door lock.
So whenever I used a digital door lock in Korea, I still have the habit of pushing the handle up and down to ensure the door is locked.
I was shocked when I first encountered this and quickly text the host.
Although the apartment was average, but the host's response was always fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment