Sunday 4 August 2013

23rd April 2013 - Getting to 술파는꽃집


It rained the whole day and I had to cancel my trip to my favourite place, 반포대교
So disappointed ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ

Morale of the story: Don't wait till the last minute. Just do it.

I brought back my purchases to the hotel room before heading out to Hongdae for dinner at 술파는꽃집 with Emily. Met up with Emily at exit 9 of Hongdae Station. We approached the Tourist Information Centre nearby to confirm the direction to 술파는꽃집. I think 술파는꽃집 is a popular place for the locals. The staff knew the place instantly when I mentioned it. Just walk straight from the Tourist Information Centre and turn left as shown by the dotted line. The staff also confirm that the fountain at 반포대교 Banpo Bridge will not be in operation during rainy days. Sad..

So here we go. 
Out from the information centre. Cross the road and walk straight.
The weather was freaking cold becos of the rain...

You will pass by Ho Bar. Continue to walk straight.
You will see Hello Kitty Cafe if you turn left.

That's Hello Kitty Cafe if you turn left.
Nope. Hello Kitty is not my cup of tea, so I walked straight instead of turning left.

I continued to walk straight and saw "Understar".  
"Understar" is just a few steps away from Ho Bar.
 Turn left as shown.

You will see this small alley after turning left.  The alley will curve to the right.

You will see Caffe고리 once you turn right.

Yay!!  I found it.  
술파는꽃집 will be on your left and its just beside Caffe 고리.

I knew I got the right place when I saw their logo ^^

To what I know, 술파는꽃집is a popular pub cums restaurant among the Koreans.
The restaurant is called Venus Kitchen.
Do correct me if I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment