Sunday 4 August 2013

23rd April 2013 - No mood to do anything

It was a Tuesday, my second last day in Seoul. 
No mood to do anything.  
It was drizzling and that contributed to my Tuesday blues. 
I went to the Central Post Office to check on my postage status becos something went wrong somewhere.

Locate the correct counter.

Press for a queue number.
"우편접수" By Mail
"상자구입" Box Purchase
"누름" Press 

The counter services are located at the basement. They referred me to the first level. The staff here were unable to speak simple English but they called up one of their fellow colleague to come and assist me ^^  Do I still trust Korea Post???  확실히!

After I settled things at the post office, I went to Dunkin' Donuts which is located within the building to have my breakfast. Told you Dunkin' Donuts is one of my favourite place for breakfast in Korea ㄱㄱㄱ It was already 10.30am and I was so hungry by then. The yogurt looks good. I wondered whether they will heat up the hash brown..

I ordered 트리플치즈치아바타 Ciabatta (Triple Cheese) .
Triple cheese sounds GOODDDDDDDDDD *Wink

So they do heat up the hash brown.  Great ^^


Somehow they look like colourful 고구마 to me ㄱㄱㄱ

Churros!! Should I? Should I?? Should I???
I have already ordered my breakfast set ㅠㅠ

The reason why I don't think I could have my Churros ㅠㅠ
BTW, the yogurt was nice ^^
Hash brown was not crispy but good enough for me ^^

Waa..This is very environmental friendly.
There is also English instructions to guide foreigners ^^
真希望我们新加坡人也能有同样的环保意识..
I think we failed in promulgating eco-friendly practices.
Including myself, we took things for granted.
We took our electricity and water for granted.
Shouldn't we start from our daily lives?  Every little action counts.

Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment