Tuesday 6 August 2013

24th April 2013 - Leaving my heart in Seoul

Went back to the hotel for last minute packing.
This is one of my favourite shower gel which I bought from Lotte Mart.
There are a few types of scents.
My favourites are Cotton Flower and Rose.
Cheap and nice ^^
On the whole, I enjoyed my stay in Nana Residence although the room is small.
Definitely much better than Green Residence(Myeongdong).
Many thanks to all the staff of Nana Residence who have been very helpful and friendly.
정말 감사합니다 ^^

Boarded the airport limousine bus with a heavy heart.
Its always so depressing for the trip to Incheon Airport.....
안녕...I hope to be back soon.

Saw this at Incheon Airport.

It looks like a traditional Korean wedding for foreigners to experience Korean tradition.

My Asiana inflight meal consisted of fish and rice for dinner.
The other standard option is Bibimbap.
If I order Bibimbap, I will mix everything except the beef.
It tastes good.
For foreigners to enjoy Bibimbap, they also provide instructions on how to eat Bibimbap ^^

From day...

to night....
Under the same sky...You are so near yet so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment