Monday 17 July 2017

22 Nov 2016 - Nuclear steak for take out

Not feeling quite satisfied with my tteokbokki dinner, I decided to get this for round 2. This food trend had been going on for quite a few months before my Autumn trip 2016. I saw a few different brands popping up. Not sure how many of them are still around till now but it is quite a great idea to have this for picnics or even chilling out at the park or Hanriver.



I wanted to get this for the sake of taking pictures but....
But I was given this cos I did not tell the crew that I wanted the drink as well...
I assumed they sell things in a set so I did not specify that I wanted the drink...
Haizzzz...
I brought it back to my apartment to eat becos it was too cold to sit by the park.
Mid nite snack with my Cheese Makgeolli ^^
This was really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment