Sunday 16 July 2017

22 Nov 2016 - One of the filming location in "On the way to the airport"

I love the drama, "공항 가는 길" so much that I wanted to check out the filming locations in the drama. So looking forward to today's itinerary ^^

Took the subway to Noksapyeong station, exit 2 for my destination.
Thanks to koreandramaland.com for the direction but I walked instead of taking the bus.



In awe as I saw this view.
Many passers-by stopped for a moment to take pictures of the view here ^^

Passed by 남산야외식물원 Namsan Botanical Garden
Hmmm...never been there before maybe I can check it out next time.
Continue walking.
It was pretty cold but refreshing to walk ^^





Actually there were a few roof top restaurants.
I think it would be so nice to chill out at these roof top restaurants during Summer.






I saw this on my left(obviously) and I walked down the slope.
I was not sure if walking down the slope will lead me to my destination.
I think so it will but I did not proceed lol
I walked up back to the main road and continued walking.
Saw the Seoul Tower and the church???
I had a feeling I was pretty close to my destination!
So excited!!
Snapped a few pictures before I walked back to the main road.
The tower on the right in the picture is the church that appeared in the drama.


After walking for a few mins, I saw another down slope.

I turned left and walked down the slope.


Walking down the slope.
This was the ginkgo nut that people said cannot step on it becos of its pungent smell  >_<

This building made of glass walls caught my attention lol
My destination was just a few steps away from the glass building!
Yay! I found it ^^

Yessss!!!!









The surroundings.
Actually I was still in doubt whether I found the correct building a not cos no feel when I stood here hahahaha
I couldn't feel the drama.
That was when I really salute the editors, scriptwriter and everyone behind the scene.

That flight of stairs ^^



It was only when I stood at this junction, all the memories and feelings of the drama started to pour in.
서도우!!!
최수아!!!
안녕 ㅠㅠ
Waving good bye to this beautiful place.
This was the route that I took from Noksapyeong station, exit 2 to Liz Balcony
I think I took a longer route but couldn't remember how long I took.
Less then 30 mins perhaps??
It was a pretty nice leisure walk becos of the views along the route ^^

I walked back to the junction to get to Haebangchon.
Cos I heard that there are a lot of eating places and cafes there.

The dotted line in Blue was the route I took to Haebangchon.



Lots of eating places here but I did not check out any of them. 

I think this was the church in the drama?

Just walking around the place but nothing much to me but I think I will come back again to explore more lol

No comments:

Post a Comment