Saturday 22 July 2017

23 Nov 2016 - Comfort food for breakfast on a cold morning

Decided to check out Sinchon area for breakfast.
I ended up at this eatery,
미정국수0410 lol
미정국수0410
 has quite a few branches and there was also one near my Air Bnb apartment ㅋㅋㅋ

Self service.
There were English wordings so it was quite easy to order.
All looked good but I always go for my all time comfort food, 멸치국수 Anchovy soup noodle ^^
My spicy Anchovy noodle soup ^^
Yummzzzz
I like it becos its simple and light yet flavourful and easily digested. 
Walked past this building so many times and this was the first tme I noticed its Nonghyup Mart!!
So happy!!
To reach the eatery, you can either exit from Sinchon Station, exit 1 or 2. Red dotted line depicts the route from exit 1 and Green dotted line depicts the route from exit 2. Nonghyup Mart is circled in Green and Hyundai Department Store in Red circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment