Sunday 13 December 2020

10 April 2019 - Another great spot for Cherry Blossom

Let me show you another great spot for Cherry Blossom and it is located in Incheon.
I took the subway to Gajeong Jungang Market Station, exit 2. 
Walk 6 about mins & cross road to bus stop “신현쇼핑” for bus no.42-2/202. 


I got on bus no.202 at 12.19pm. 
The bus ride took less than 10mins.
I got off at this bus stop, ”SK인천석유화학”.
Even if you do not understand Korean, it is still a good sign to see signage with cherry blossoms.
It shows that you are on the right track :P
From here, walk about 3 mins to reach destination.
For return trip, take the bus from the opposite bus stop. 
The blue marker shows the destination.
The bus icon shows the bus stop which I alighted,"SK인천석유화학".
Hmmmm...first impression was, have the flowers bloomed or not?
Yup enter from here.


The cherry blossom ground was located next to SK Petrochemical.
A security officer told me I could not take pictures of the petrochemical place.

The Cherry Blossom festival here was from 9 April till 14 April 2019.
It was a gloomy and wet day but STILL I was very happy to discover this place ^^













Time to proceed to the next stop.
I spent about 1 hr 15mins here.
Although this place is not near Seoul but it was not difficult to come here ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment