Monday 14 December 2020

10 April 2019 - Hanging out at Silim dong

Meet up with 성원 & 태근 at Silim dong for 순대국볶음 Sitr fried Sundae.
태근 brought us here but it was the wrong place hahhaahaa
Wrong because this was not their usual place. 
성원 said it should be the building beside this building shown in the picture.

순대국볶음 was something that I really wanted to try for a long time.
I did not tell 성원 that I wanted to try this but somehow my wish was fulfilled ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Serving for 3 was actually not a lot lol
Yummy!!!!
This was really good!!

Round 2.
We walked over to this place for some drinks.
Ehhh...no these two guys are not 성원 & 태근 lol
We ordered this 골뱅이무침 Golbaengi-muchim (Spicy whelks with noodles).
This was really delicious and the serving was generous!
Take out for leftover was not allowed here...
Heee....this caught my attention.
Tiger Makgeolli 호랑이생막걸리. 
This was the Tiger Makgeolli.
I like it! 
But it was sweet for the guys, certainly not their type lol
Really appreciate their time and treats ^^ 
감사합니다!

No comments:

Post a Comment