Saturday 19 December 2020

11 April 2019 - Racecourse Park Cherry Blossom Festival from 6 - 14 April 2019

 
I crossed the road to take the bus back to Bukhansan Bogungmun Station.

I realised I can take the bus from Hongdae/Yeonnam dong to here...
From Seoul Racecourse Park Station, exit 2/3, walk straight in.
I can't remember the exact location of the Cherry Blossom Festival but I think it was somewhere at the pink or red dotted line.
You will be able to spot the rows of Cherry Blossoms ^^
You will see this as you walk straight from Seoul Racecourse Park Station, exit 2/3.
Lots of food truck.
There was an area beside the race track for children to play and experience.
I think children will like it here.
I walked over to the Cherry Blossom Festival.
I think the festival was opened till nite, that's why I came here in the evening.





Can see the race track from the Cherry Blossom Festival ground.
Lightings came on once it turned dark.


귀엽다 ^^
Time to go home.
Lightings would be more obvious and nicer(I guess) when it got darker but I was too tired to wait.
Not a long stretch of Cherry Blossoms.
If you came with kids to play at the children's experience area, I guess it would be more worth the trip.
If you are with kids, they might not be able to hold out till nite lol

No comments:

Post a Comment