Sunday 27 December 2020

Purchase from Chorok Market

Went to 초록마트 Chorok Market on Christmas.
I think I have never tried this (세발나물) in Korea. 
Have been so curious with this greens but not sure how to cook it.
So happy that they pasted a simple recipe to share ^^
좋은 생각 ^^
Otherwise many people especially non Koreans will not know what to do with these unfamiliar greens.

돌나물 Dol-namul!!
Ah this was new!
I am always very excited to see Korean things especially things that are not commonly found in SG.
I will try this namul next time!
Also saw this at Chorok Market.
These strawberries were really huge!
Ok, now to my late lunch.
I started making my lunch with this.
Added the seasoning mentioned in the recipe but I used my own ratio.
And it turned out like this.
This was yummy Hahahaha
Not sure if this was the right taste though since I have never tried it before in Korea but I sure like this namul ^^

Next is this wild chives, 달래 Dallae.
I was not sure whether I should used the entire stalk including the roots.
In the end, I used 20% of the these including the roots. 
For the rest of the 80%, I chopped off the roots and re-plant them hahahahaa
This was the result of my healthy meal on Christmas.
I did not add the variety of ingredients as mentioned in the recipe since I was the only one eating.
It would be a big pot if I have added red peppers and zucchini.
I only added lots of wild chives, tofu, chopped onions and cheongyang gochu.

I came across these 2 websites which I find interesting, seoulistmag and bburikitchen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment