Saturday 19 December 2020

11 April 2019 - 더 피아노카페 The Piano Café

Up next is a cafe which I have always wanted to visit but delay till this trip.
I took the subway to 서경대역Bukhansan Bogungmun Station, exit 2.  
Walk 1 min to bus stop, “북한산보국문역” to take bus no. 110B. 
Bus journey about 17mins.  
Alight at “롯데아파트” (Lotte Apt).

I did not really follow the map lol
I just keep on walking towards Bukhansan.
I just keep on walking towards the direction of that mountain.
About 15-20mins walk to the café. 
I won't say it was an easy route.
That is the cafe, 더 피아노카페 The Piano Café.


You got to order and pay before you can explore the cafe surroundings.



Not cheap but I guess its paying for the view as well.








My pomegranate ade with lime.







Cushions and blankets provided to keep you warm and comfortable ^^

Okie, time to head to the next destination.

Just keep going down lol

No comments:

Post a Comment